Monday, April 23, 2012

Horsin' 'Round

Hey everyone, early on I started making a few comics about the boys. I still have so many ideas, but I get busy and end up putting it off. Just as a quick note, I started these very shortly after meeting Riley and Will. I think Maggie rubbed off on me right away, Will and Riley began to take on their own characters in my head (with a little help from Maggie). I started making the comic how we imagined life on the farm with Riley and Will would be while we weren't necessarily around. We see Riley as a little scaredy cat, and Willard as the big brother who knows everything and pokes fun of little Riles. And watch out for the cows that live across the Elkhorn, they are rumored to be zombies looking for graaaiins!

-John






No comments:

Post a Comment